New to ReadinGraphics?
Download 2 summary samples worth $27.94 – for FREE!
”I love what ReadinGraphics has done with the graphic summary and audio file. It’s very, very well done and picks up the key messages of the Go Zone. Do you want to reclaim total focus, boost your productivity, protect and enhance your well-being and resilience? I urge you now to delve deeper into the Go Zone. You and everyone around you will benefit.Mark McKeon, Australiaauthor of “Get in the Go Zone”
”I’ve tried quite a few summary websites and yours are the best summaries I’ve seen so far and the most detailed.Fred Brown, United StatesReadinGraphics customer
Get MORE powerful insights & amazing value with our subscription promo!
Yearly PlanBEST VALUE
$ 14.14Per Month (Paid Yearly)Subscribe
- 120+ BONUS summaries INSTANTLY (U.P. >$1,500)
- Read/listen online for ALL summaries
- UNLIMITED Downloads for ALL summaries
- 36 new summaries yearly/ 3 new summaries a month (U.P. >$500)
- Save >65% per year
- Each summary includes a text, audio and infographic format.
* Both subscription plans include online access to all current ReadinGraphics titles except “Winning in Service Markets” and “Inside Real Innovation”. Monthly subscribers may download a total of up to 3 summaries (including text, graphic and audio) a month from the combined list of existing bonus titles and new summary titles.
”I am so impressed by the work done and the potential for your project. I love the infographics and the ability to refresh my mind quickly about the core value propositions in these books. It’s the power of repetition at work.Aram Mirkazemi, United StatesReadinGraphics subscriber
”For visual learners like me, sometimes reading a book is not enough. I like printing ReadinGraphics' visual summaries as a constant reminder for those great books I want to absorb.Ronen Teva, ThailandReadinGraphics subscriber
”As a sales trainer, time is money. I love your audio files, infographics, and how the information is summarized into bite sized pieces. It allows me to cheat the traditional learning curve, and use all the time I’ve saved to apply my learnings to my business. I love it!Ian Isiah Ding, SingaporeReadinGraphics subscriber