By Peter Senge
In today’s increasingly dynamic and complex world, an organization’s ability to learn and renew itself is a sustainable competitive advantage. This book explains what is a “learning organization”, and why it’s a potentially better model for: managing and leading change, building adaptive organizations, and improving performance and happiness in the workforce.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The blueprint for building a Learning Organization with the 5 Learning Disciplines and the 7 Learning Disabilities;
• How to accelerate learning and see both the forest and the trees with systems thinking;
• The elements of personal mastery and how to develop it in your organization;
• How (unconscious) mental models are affecting people in your organization and what you can do about it;
• How to build shared vision and enroll people to that vision; and
• The power of team learning and how to foster that in your organization.
Who should read this:
• CEOs and Business Owners
• Leaders, Managers, Human Resource Executives, Coaches and Consultants
• Anyone interested to build a dynamic and constantly-evolving learning organization