Create a sustainable advantage by building a Learning Organization!
In today’s increasingly dynamic and complex word, an organization’s ability to learn and renew itself is a sustainable competitive advantage.
The “learning organization” is potentially better model for:
• Managing and leading change;
• Building adaptive organizations that can cope with an increasingly connected and volatile world; and
• Improving performance and happiness in the workforce.
What you can take away from this book:
• Uncover the blueprint for building a Learning Organization with the 5 Learning Disciplines and the 7 Learning Disabilities;
• Learn how accelerate learning and see both the forest & the trees with systems thinking;
• Discover the elements of personal mastery and how to develop it in your organization;
• Gain awareness on how (unconscious) mental models are affecting people in your organization and what you can do about it;
• Find out how to build shared vision and enroll people to that vision; and
• Learn the power of team learning and how to foster that in your organization.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
Who should read this:
• CEOs and Business Owners
• Leaders, HR and Management Executives
• Anyone interested to build a dynamic and constantly-evolving learning organization
Some Questions addressed:
• What is a learning organization?
• What’s the difference between adaptive learning and generative learning?
• How can we solve complex problems in a fast-changing world?
• What are the ingredients involved in building a creative, learning culture?
• How do we nurture creative problem solving at personal, team and organizational levels?
Keywords/concepts covered: 5 Learning Disciplines, 7 Learning Disabilities, Systems Thinking, System archetypes, Balancing Feedback, Delays, Reinforcing Feedback, Generative Learning, Learning Organisations, Mental Models, Personal Mastery, Shared Vision, Team Learning, collaborative learning, creative tension, Leaps of abstraction, Learning Culture, Learning Strategies, Business Strategy, Creativity, Innovation, Culture, Innovation, Learning & Development, Leadership, Management, Productivity, Teamwork, The Fifth Discipline, Peter M. Senge