Discover what it takes to build a leading brand/ business that lasts for generations
How do companies like 3M, American Express, Marriott, Proctor & Gamble and Walt Disney build lasting brands that consistently out-perform their competitors by as much as 15 times? How do they stay successful across generations of chief executives, thrive through multiple product/ services life cycles, and retain their position as the leaders of their industries?
The book is based on 6 years of extensive research of 18 “Visionary Companies” whose successes have transcended time and generations. The findings debunk many myths about business success and the insights can be applied by anyone, be it CEOs, managers, or entrepreneurs, who want to build companies with lasting success.
Get hold of a copy of this book or our summaries if you wish to:
• Uncover the 12 myths about great companies;
• Learn the key principles that underlie their lasting success (including powerful ideas like Clock-Building, embracing the big “And”, Going Beyond Profits, and concurrently Preserving the Core while Stimulating progress;
• Discover the 5 mechanisms that Visionary Companies use to institutionalize success, including BHAGs, Cult-like Culture, Experimentation, Home-Grown Management, and Continuous Improvement; and
• Find out how to build your vision and translate your core ideology into every aspect of your company.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 12-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 25-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 12-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Built to Last, Business, Business Strategy, Culture, Innovation, Jerry Porras, Jim Collins