Learn the entrepreneurial system to grow a successful, scaleable business!
Most businesses face 5 key challenges. The Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) is a set of comprehensive processes and tools to help leadership teams overcome these 5 challenges, gain control of the business, operate efficiently, gain traction and move ahead as a healthy, effective and cohesive team.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect to take away from this book:
• Find out what are the 5 main challenges in business and how you can overcome them;
• Learn the 6 core fundamentals needed to grow a scaleable business, including how to (i) develop & communicate a strong vision, (ii) find the right people and put them in the right seats, (iii) use data to stay on top of your business, (iv) build a solutions-oriented environment where issues are surfaced and addressed, (v) systemize your core processes into 1 operating system and (vi) gain traction to bring your vision to life.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs, Business leaders, managers and executives
• Consultants and trainers
Key words/concepts covered: Strategy, Business, Growth, Leadership, Management, Entrepreneurship, Vision, Right People, Accountability, Execution, Systems, Data, Meetings, Rocks, Goals, Problem-Solving, EOS, Entrepreneurial Operating System, Traction, Gino Wickman