THE GOAL: A Process of Ongoing Improvement
by Eliyahu M. Goldratt and Jeff Cox
In fast-changing, unstable environments, flexible operations and quick turnaround allow you to respond quickly to the market, to provide offer real competitive advantages. Through a story, Eliyahu Goldratt explains the Theory of Constraints, the process of ongoing improvement and other management concepts like the Socratic approach.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The 3 key measures/indicators to help you improve your operations’ ability to make more money;
• The 5-step process of ongoing improvement that you can use to address key constraints and progressively increase your throughput/revenues, while reducing expenses and cashflow challenges;
• Why you must take a systemic view to operations and improve your ability to respond to market changes; and
• The true role of management and how to use the Socratic approach to improve critical thinking and problem-solving in your organization.
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, managers, executives
• People involved in operations, production, capacity and strategic planning