Learn how to apply the process of ongoing improvement to improve your competitive advantage!
In fast-changing, unstable environments, flexible operations and quick turnaround allow you to respond quickly to the market, to provide offer real competitive advantages. Through a story, Eliyahu Goldratt explains the Theory of Constraints, the process of ongoing improvement and other management concepts like the Socratic approach.
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from this book:
• Learn the 3 key measures/indicators to help you improve your operations’ ability to make more money;
• Discover the 5-step process of ongoing improvement that you can use to address key constraints and progressively increase your throughput/revenues, while reducing expenses and cashflow challenges;
• Find out why you must take a systemic view to operations and improve your ability to respond to market changes; and
• Understand the true role of management and how to use the Socratic approach to improve critical thinking and problem-solving in your organization.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 12-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 23-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 12-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, managers, executives
• People involved in operations, production, capacity and strategic planning
Key words/concepts covered: Business, Capacity Management, Efficiency, Effectiveness, Operations Management, Theory of Constraints, The Goal, A Process of Ongoing Improvement, Eliyahu Goldratt, Jeff Cox