Gain massive momentum in the first 90 days of any career transition and set yourself up for success!
The first few months of any career transition—be it a promotion, a new job or a lateral transfer—are critical and can determine if you succeed or fail in the new role. This book presents a framework with strategies and tools to help shorten your learning curve and build momentum within the first 90 days of any new management role. You can apply the principles/strategies (i) for any leadership level (from a junior manager to a CEO), (ii) any type of career transition (e.g. changes in company, job scope or location) and (iii) at both an individual and organizational level.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect from this summary:
• Find out what are the key transition traps to avoid, and what are the 10 transition strategies and principles you can use to build the right foundations for any new role; and
• Learn proven transition-acceleration strategies and practical tips, including how to prepare yourself in advance, accelerate your learning, tailor your strategy, negotiate success, get early wins, build alignment, develop a winning team, cultivate alliances, manage yourself and accelerate others to multiply results.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Anyone making a career transition (e.g. promotion, change of job, overseas posting)
• Leaders, business executives, human resource (HR) professionals, coaches
Key words/concepts covered: Career, Accelerate Transition, Self-Management, HR, Human Resource Management, Onboarding, Success, Career, The First 90 Days, Michael D. Watkins