Find out how to do meaningful and fulfilling work that you love!
Why do some people end up doing work that they love, while others don’t? This book answers this question and presents the variables, facts and myths behind fulfilling work. Newport shares 4 rules he discovered about how you can find and do work that you love.
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from this book:
• Find out why the mantra “follow your passion” doesn’t work and can even be dangerous;
• Uncover the 4-part process which you can use to think about and build a meaningful, fulfilling career;
• Understand The Career Capital of Great Work and how/why you can build career capital to earn a great job;
• Learn how to avoid the 2 control traps and progressively gain freedom and control over your work; and
• Discover how to identify and realize your career mission, and love the work you do.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 22-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or inforgraphic summary in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Educators, parents, career coaches, HR personnel, people developer
• People who are trying to find their calling or identify their ideal career.
Key words/concepts covered: Career Choice, Calling, Follow your Passion, Passion Hypothesis, Mastery, Finding my Ideal Job, What’s the right career for me, Do what you love, love what you do, Career Mission, Life Purpose, So Good They Can’t Ignore You, Cal Newport