Program yourself with Proven Principles for Long-term Success
Are you tired of the constant media and marketing messages trying to sell you secret formulas and shortcuts? Do you believe in the human spirit and potential, and want to unlock your own greatness and make a real difference?
This bundle zooms in on fundamental success principles that have withstood the test of time. Program yourself with the right mindset, beliefs and philosophies, with equip yourself with practical tools to get started and achieve sustainable results over the long-term.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this bundle:
• Banish success myths that derail you, and uncover the true foundations of success;
• Discover how you can achieve more with less using the 80-20 rule: find where to focus your efforts for the greatest impact, and align your purpose, priorities and actions for greater effectiveness and lasting happiness in all aspects of work and life;
• Learn the 7 habits of highly effective people (based on 200 years of success literature review), and a holistic approach to achieve success through positive change from within;
• Find out how to achieve much more with the disciplined pursuit of less, using a 3-part model to Explore, and Eliminate and Execute;
• Understand how the compound effect works, and learn how to build momentum to accelerate your path to exponential results;
• Uncover the power of your mindset and adopt the growth mindset to reach your full potential in all aspects of life; and
• Learn how to cultivate grit—one of the strongest predictors of high-achievement—in yourself and others.
This summary bundle (worth $84) includes:
• 6x text summaries in pdf;
• 6x audio summaries in mp3; and
• 6x infographic summaries in pdf.
Get all 6 book summaries at only $47!
Keywords: Success, Potential, Personal Development, Essentialism, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Grit, The Compound Effect, Mindset, The 80/20 Principle, Darren Hardy, Stephen Covey, Angela Duckworth, Carol Dweck, Richard Koch, Greg McKeown