By Marcus Buckingham
Research shows that effective organizations and great achievers focus on leveraging their strengths rather than fixing their weaknesses. When we are engaging our strengths, we are at our most productive, creative and resilient. Yet, only 2 out of 10 people are putting their strengths to work everyday. How can you really “play to your strengths”? This book details 6 steps to identify your strengths and to apply it in real life for outstanding performance.
From this summary, you’ll learn:
• The 3 myths of personal strengths;
• The 3 components of your strengths, the 4 SIGNs of strengths, and the Capture => Clarify => Confirm approach to identify your strengths and weaknesses;
• The power of weekly planning and how to develop your Strong Week Plan for improvements every week;
• How you can enroll your manager and colleagues to support you in your strengths at work, and how you can build strong habits to sustain your performance and constant improvements.
Who should read this:
• Business leaders and Managers
• Coaches, Trainers, Consultants and Professionals in human resource or people development;
• Anyone who’s interested in personal development, professional development, and fulfilling their potential.