Discover your strengths and apply them for outstanding performance!
Research shows that effective organizations and great achievers focus on leveraging their strengths rather than fixing their weaknesses. When we are engaging our strengths, we are at our most productive, creative and resilient. Yet, only 2 out of 10 people are putting their strengths to work everyday.
How can you really “play to your strengths”? This book details 6 steps to identify your strengths and to apply it in real life for outstanding performance.
Here are some specific concepts, tips and techniques that you can look forward to in the book:
• Bust the 3 myths of personal strengths;
• Learn the 3 components of your strengths, the 4 SIGNs of strengths and the Capture => Clarify => Confirm approach to identify your strengths and weaknesses;
• Discover the power of weekly planning and how to develop your Strong Week Plan for improvements every week;
• Find out how you can enroll your manager and colleagues to support you in your strengths at work; and
• Learn how you can build strong habits to sustain your performance and constant improvements.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text/graphic summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text/graphic summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Go Put Your Strengths to Work, Happiness, Learning & Development, Marcus Buckingham, Motivation, Personal Effectiveness, Personal Potential