ReadinGraphics summarizes top business and personal development books for busy entrepreneurs and corporate executives, so you can equip yourself with skills, tips and solutions in less time. We cut through the clutter to bring ideas to life, making it easier to see, organize and apply insights to create success and breakthroughs.
The best learning comes not just from reading, but applying, connecting and relating our ever-evolving knowledge to real-life experiences.
1) Most summary services offer text-only summaries, or even video summaries, all of which involve a sequential review of the materials. This makes it hard for us to remember what we’ve learned. ReadinGraphics offers the world’s first book graphic summaries, condensing key ideas from an entire book into a 1-page infographic. This creates a mental model that lets you see and connect the key ideas at a glance, effectively locking in powerful insights in your mind.
2) Rather than present only the top 5 or 10 points from each book, our summaries comprehensively capture all the key ideas of a book in context (via our text and audio summaries) and then consolidate them visually via our graphic summaries. This thorough and varied approach reinforces learning and retention.
ReadinGraphics offers a quality guarantee: If any summary is a poor representation of the book, just write to us within 30 days of your purchase and we’ll offer a full refund. You can also check out the testimonials from our users, or download 2 free summary samples via this link, to assess the quality.
In order to distill the key ideas in a 300-page book into a 10-15 page summary or a 1-page infographic, we need to recreate
most of the material. Generally, here’s what you can expect:
• Wherever possible, we’ll present all the key ideas from the book, including main concepts, arguments and how-to tips. At the end of each summary, we usually highlight the additional details in the original book that you could expect.
• Details of case studies, research and other stories are typically omitted in our summaries. We often outline several examples and/or use our own illustrative examples to bring across an important point.
• We seek to use a clear writing style and visually-appealing layout, hence the tone and structure of our summaries are likely to be different from the original book. However, the key quotes that we’ve included should give a sense of the authors’ style and tone.
All our summaries come in text (pdf), graphic (pdf) and audio (mp3) formats, which you can download and save for use in any of your devices. Monthly and annual subscribers can also read/listen to the materials online.
We recommend that you start with the text summary (or the audio summary if you’re an auditory learner). Then, use the 1-page graphic summary to mentally reinforce what you’ve read. Revisit the summaries regularly—apply new tips, reflect on what you’ve learned and how your perspectives may have changed, and join the dots.
At the moment, we only feature carefully-handpicked books that can deliver results for business or personal growth. We filter down to 3 new summaries a month, which means less than 10% of “best-selling” books make it to our shortlist.
We shortlist the books through a stringent 5-tier selection criteria, including customers’ requests, extensive research on past reviews, and reading the book to decide if the content is suitable. We’re always looking out for great books and welcome your suggestions! Please write to us anytime at cs@ReadinGraphics.com.
PURCHASES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS
For upgrades to Annual and 10-year subscriptions, we’ll refund all purchases done within the last 30 days. However, this does not apply for an upgrade to Monthly subscriptions.
You can cancel your recurring payments anytime via your Paypal/Stripe account, via your accounts page, or write to us at cs@ReadinGraphics.com. For monthly plans, there’ll be no rebills in future but the previous monthly fees won’t be refunded. For yearly plans, let us know within 14 days after being re-billed and we’ll refund your payment. [There are no recurring payments for the 10-year subscription.]
Yes, all summaries are available instantly upon purchase. The only exception is for payment via e-cheques: the summaries will be available only when the payment clears in 5 days.
For single/one-time purchases, you’ll have 3 ways to access your downloads:
(i) If your website pop-ups are enabled, you’ll be redirected to a page with the download links;
(ii) You’ll receive an email with the download links; and
(iii) You’ll also receive login details for an automatically-created account, so you can login and retrieve your downloads any time.
However, there’s no option to listen/read online.
For premium monthly/annual subscribers, you’ll receive login details for an automatically-created account. Premium subscribers will have the option to read/listen online to all summaries via the member dashboard or web app, with additional options to download the summaries you want.
We provide secure checkout using Paypal or Stripe. You can choose your preferred platform and select the Debit/Credit Card options provided.
Special group/corporate rates and arrangements are available and we can also customize the delivery of the materials. Drop us a note at cs@ReadinGraphics.com with your goals or requirements, and let us find the best solution for you!
Unfortunately, we only provide digital files in pdf and mp3 formats. However, all our pdf files are in high-res formats, so you can print them at home (pls refer to the printing tips in the next section) or use a professional printer near you.
Currently, we only have a web app for Premium subscribers to read/listen to their summaries online. We’re in the midst of developing an Android/iOS mobile app. We welcome ideas and suggestions from users for the app–feel free to drop us an email directly or via our Contact Form.
Please check your spam/junk box, or the promo box if you’re using gmail. [If your emails landed there, kindly add cs@ReadinGraphics.com to your white list or contact list to ensure our emails reach you in future].
Our system automatically creates an account for you upon checking out, and you’ll receive your username and password via email. Using this account, you can login to access your downloads any time. If you can’t login or access your materials, please contact us at cs@ReadinGraphics.com for assistance.
If you’re an Android user, the downloads should be in the “Downloads” folder of your device.
If you’re an iOS user:
- Please use this link for instructions on finding your downloads on your MacBook: https://svgcuts.com/blog/2014/06/01/where-did-my-downloads-go-mac-edition/.
- In addition, if you downloaded a zip folder, this is how you can unzip the files: https://www.howtogeek.com/fyi/how-to-unzip-a-zip-file-with-your-iphone-or-ipads-files-app/.
For the text summaries, choose “fit to page” for your printer settings and it will fit nicely on A4 paper.
For the graphic summaries or infographics, they are by nature long and skinny.
- For personal reading, choose “fit to page” and print on A4. The font will be small but is generally legible. Alternatively, you can try printing the graphic in 2-3 parts on A4, like this: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/print-portion-page-acrobat-reader.html
- For table display or posters, generally A3 is a good size to see all the infographic components (and the sides can then be trimmed away). Or, you can bring the high-res pdf files to any professional printer and they’ll be able to print in A3, A2 or larger sizes with no major loss of resolution.
- Please try to clear your cache (https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-clear-cache-2617980), then login again at https://ReadinGraphics.com/memberlogin
- If it still doesn’t work, please try resetting your password (via the link on the login page)
- Or, drop us a note at cs@ReadinGraphics.com and we’d be happy to assist.