FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ReadinGraphics Summaries & Content
• What is ReadinGraphics?
• How is ReadinGraphics different from other book summary services like Cliffs Notes?
• How do I know your summaries are accurate or of a good quality?
• How detailed are your summaries? How close are they to the original books?
• What's the best way to use ReadinGraphics summaries?
• How do you choose the top personal/business development books? Can I recommend a book?
Purchases, Subscriptions and Partnerships
• Do I get my purchases immediately?
• How can I buy ReadinGraphics summaries? How much do they cost?
• I don’t have a Paypal account. Can I pay via credit or debit card?
• I’d like to share the materials with my team/ company/ clients. How can I do so?
• I’m an author. How can I get my book summarized on ReadinGraphics?
• I’m a blogger/coach/consultant/affiliate marketer. Is there a win-win arrangement to refer your summaries?
• If I upgrade my account, do I get a refund on my previous purchases?
• How do I cancel my membership?
• I’ve made my purchase but cannot find my links/ email.
• I’m a monthly/ annual subscriber but can't login to my member dashboard.
• I’m trying to print the text/graphic summaries but can’t get it to fit on A4 paper
READINGRAPHICS SUMMARIES & CONTENT
What is ReadinGraphics?
ReadinGraphics summarizes top business and personal development books for busy entrepreneurs and corporate executives, so you can enrich yourself in less time, and achieve your success and breakthroughs. We cut through the clutter to bring ideas to life, making it easier to see, organize and apply insights to create breakthroughs.
How is ReadinGraphics different from other book summary services like Cliffs Notes?
The best learning comes not just from reading, but applying, connecting and relating our ever-evolving knowledge to real-life experiences.
1) Most summary services offer text-only summaries, or even video summaries, all of which involve a sequential review of the materials. This makes it hard for us to recall the points after some time. ReadinGraphics offers the world's first book graphic summaries, condensing key ideas from an entire book into a 1-page infographic. This unique visual representation allows readers to literally see and connect the key ideas at a glance, consolidating the learning more effectively in the mind.
2) Rather than present only the top 5 or 10 points from each book, our summaries comprehensively capture all the key ideas of a book in context (via our text and audio summaries) and then consolidate them visually via our graphic summaries. This thorough and varied approach reinforces learning and retention.
How do I know your summaries are accurate or of a good quality?
If you’ve bought a summary and found that it’s a bad representation of the original book, please feel free to write to us and we’d be happy to refund it.
How detailed are your summaries? How close are they to the original books?
In order to distill the key ideas in a 300-page book into a 10-15 page summary or a 1-page infographic, we need to rewrite/recreate most of the material. Generally, here’s what you can expect:
• Wherever possible, we’ll present all the key ideas from the book, including main concepts, arguments and how-to tips. At the end of each summary, we usually highlight the additional details in the original book that you could expect.
• Details of case studies, research and other stories are typically omitted in our summaries. We often outline several examples and/or use our own illustrative examples to bring across an important point.
• We seek to use a clear writing style and visually-appealing layout, hence the tone and structure of our summaries are likely to be different from the original book. However, the key quotes that we’ve included should give a sense of the authors’ style and tone.
What’s the best way to use ReadinGraphics summaries?
All our summaries come in text (pdf), graphic (pdf) and audio (mp3) formats, which you can download and save for use in any of your devices. Monthly and annual subscribers can also read/listen to the material online.
We recommend that you start with the text summary (or the audio summary if you’re an auditory learner). Then, use the 1-page graphic summary to mentally reinforce what you’ve read.
Revisit the summaries regularly—apply new tips, reflect on what you’ve learned and how your perspectives may have changed, and join the dots.
How do you choose the top personal/business development books? Can I recommend a book?
At the moment, we only feature carefully-handpicked books that can deliver results for business or personal development.
Only <10% of “best-selling” books make it to our shortlist. To shortlist a book, we (a) do extensive research on past reviews on the book, and (b) read the book to decide if the content is suitable.
We’re always looking out for great books and welcome your suggestions! Please write to us anytime at cs@ReadinGraphics.com.
PURCHASES, SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
Do I get my purchases immediately?
Once the payment is transferred, you should:
- Be redirected to a page with the download links (or be sent your login details for monthly/annual members)
- You should also receive the direct download links or instruction via email
All direct Paypal and credit-card payments should be processed instantly and you will receive your downloads immediately or within 5 minutes.
For payments via e-cheques, your order will be delivered once the e-cheque clears in about 5 working days.
I don’t have a Paypal account. Can I pay via credit or debit card?
Yes, you can pay via credit or debit card either via Paypal or Stripe. Simply choose your preferred platform and select the Debit/Credit Card options provided.
I’d like to share the materials with my team/ company/ clients. How can I do so?
Special group/corporate rates and arrangements are available and we can also customize the delivery of the materials. Drop us a note at cs@ReadinGraphics.com with your goals or requirements, and let us find the best solution for you!
I’m an author. How can I get my book summarized on ReadinGraphics?
We’re always on the lookout for great books! Please drop us a note at cs@ReadinGraphics.com and we’ll put you in touch with the right members of our team.
I’m a blogger/coach/consultant/affiliate marketer. Is there a win-win arrangement to refer your summaries?
Yes, feel free to register for our affiliate program, where we share a portion of our profits with our valued marketing partners. Look forward to our partnership!
If I upgrade my account, do I get a refund on my previous purchases?
If you’ve purchased a single/bundled summary, and upgrade to our annual subscription within 30 days, we’ll refund the purchases done within the last 30 days. This does not apply for an upgrade to a monthly subscription.
If you’re on our monthly plan and upgrade to the annual plan, we’ll refund the latest month of subscription fees, as well as any single/bundled summary purchases done within the last 30 days.
How do I cancel my membership?
You can cancel your recurring payment via your Paypal account, or write to us at cs@ReadinGraphics.com.
If you are on a monthly plan, you will be billed for the current month, but you won't be billed again subsequently. The previous monthly fees will not be refunded.
If you are on a yearly plan, and forget to cancel your yearly subscription, simply let us know within the first 14 days after being re-billed and we will refund your payment.
I’m a monthly/ annual subscriber but can't login to my member dashboard.
1. Please try to clear your cache (https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-clear-cache-2617980), then login again at https://ReadinGraphics.com/memberlogin
2. If it still doesn’t work, please try resetting your password (via the link on the login page)
3. Or drop us a note at cs@ReadinGraphics.com.
I’m trying to print the text/graphic summaries but can’t get it to fit
For the text summaries, choose “fit to page” for your printer settings and it will fit nicely on A4 paper.
For the graphic summaries or infographics, they are by nature long and skinny.
• For personal reading, choose “fit to page” and print on A4. The font will be small but is generally legible. Alternatively, you can try printing the graphic in 2-3 parts on A4, like this: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/print-portion-page-acrobat-reader.html
• For table display or posters, generally A3 is a good size to see all the infographic components (and the sides can then be trimmed away). Any professional printer will be able to print the files using our high-res files in A3 or larger, with no major loss of resolution.