Similar to spoken language, we all have “primary” love languages and “secondary” love languages. Many marriages fail because couples are expressing their love in the “wrong” ways. When you learn to understand and speak your spouse’s (or child’s) love language, you will be able to effectively express your love and truly feel loved in return.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The 5 emotional love languages and their various “dialects”;
• How to identify you and your spouses’ love language, to become fluent in the right love language(s), and to avoid common mistakes that couples make;
• Tools, tips, and activities that you can apply to deepen your relationship or turn around your marriage; and
• How to strengthen the bonds with your children by using the right love language.
Who should read this:
• Couples, parents, singles, and anyone who wants to improve their relationships.
• Relationship and family counsellors and therapists.
$9.97 – $13.97