Learn how to build a real advantage with a healthy organization!
Organizational health is like the glue that holds the parts of an organization together; it determines how well an institution’s components (e.g. strategy, culture, management, operations) fit together so it can function consistently as a whole. A healthy organization enjoys high morale and productivity, while an unhealthy organization is plagued by politics, confusion and staff turnover. This is a guidebook that explains the 4 disciplines that can be used by business leaders to improve the health of any organization.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect this book:
• Understand why organizational health is vital and how it can deliver a real advantage for your company;
• Learn the 4 disciplines of organizational health–with specific tips on how to build a cohesive leadership team, gain clarity of your core purpose, key values/desired behaviors, business definition, strategies and short-term priority, then communicate and institutionalize them in your organization; and
• Discover the 4 types of meetings any healthy organization should have to become more productive and implement the 4 disciplines effectively.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97):
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Business executives, leaders, managers
• Entrepreneurs and business owners
• Coaches, trainers and consultants
Key words/concepts covered: Leadership, Management, Organizational Health, Organizational Alignment, Strategy, Communications, Clarity, Core Purpose, Core Values, Effective Teams, Playbook, Action Plan, Business Priorities, Goal-setting, Mission, The Advantage, Patrick Lencioni