By Patrick Lencioni
Organizational health is like the glue that holds the parts of an organization together; it determines how well an institution’s components (e.g. strategy, culture, management, operations) fit together so it can function consistently as a whole. A healthy organization enjoys high morale and productivity, while an unhealthy organization is plagued by politics, confusion and staff turnover. This is a guidebook that explains the 4 disciplines that can be used by business leaders to improve the health of any organization.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• Why organizational health is vital and how it can deliver a real advantage for your company;
• The 4 disciplines of organizational health–with specific tips on how to build a cohesive leadership team, gain clarity of your core purpose, key values/desired behaviors, business definition, strategies and short-term priority, then communicate and institutionalize them in your organization; and
• The 4 types of meetings any healthy organization should have to become more productive and implement the 4 disciplines effectively.
Who should read this:
• Business executives, leaders, managers
• Entrepreneurs and business owners
• Coaches, trainers and consultants
$9.97 – $13.97