By Renee Mauborgne and W. Chan Kim
Instead of fighting head-on with your competitors, how can you create uncontested market space and make the competition totally irrelevant? Based on a study of 150 strategic moves spanning more than 100 years and 30 industries, this book addresses the question and explains how you can draft and implement your own Blue Ocean Strategy.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• How to create a quantum leap in value to buyers through Value Innovation;
• Various tools to help you develop uncontested yet commercially-viable blue ocean ideas, e.g. Strategy Canvas, Four Action Framework, ERRC Grid, PMS Map, Buyer Utility Map;
• Powerful strategies and tips e.g. how to reconstruct market boundaries by looking across 6 paths, reaching beyond existing demand with 3 tiers of non-consumers, 4 steps to developing a commercially-viable idea, and 4 components to visualize your strategy; and
• How to overcome 4 key organizational hurdles and execute BOS successfully with “Tipping Point Leadership” and the “Fair Process”.
Who should read this:
• Business owners, leaders and executives
• Consultant and business strategists
$9.97 – $13.97