Learn how to create uncontested market space and render your competition irrelevant.
Instead of fighting head-on with your competitors, how do you create uncontested market space and make the competition totally irrelevant?
Based on a study of 150 strategic moves spanning more than 100 years and 30 industries, Blue Ocean Strategy addresses this question and provides a systematic approach to drafting and implementing your own Blue Ocean Strategy.
Here are some insights you can expect to takeaway from this powerful book:
• Discover how to create a quantum leap in value to buyers through Value Innovation;
• Gain access to the tools to help you develop uncontested yet commercially-viable blue ocean ideas, e.g. Strategy Canvas, Four Action Framework, ERRC Grid, PMS Map, Buyer Utility Map;
• Learn powerful strategies and tips e.g. how to reconstruct market boundaries by looking across 6 paths, reaching beyond existing demand with 3 tiers of non-consumers, 4 steps to developing a commercially-viable idea, and 4 components to visualize your strategy; and
• Find out how to overcome 4 key organizational hurdles and execute BOS successfully with “Tipping Point Leadership” and the “Fair Process”
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 12-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 12-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Blue Ocean Strategy, Business Strategy, Innovation, Renee Mauborgne, W. Chan Kim