THE GO-GIVER: A Little Story about a Powerful Business Idea
By Bob Burg and John David Mann
Achieving greater success need not involve cut-throat competition and brutal fights. This book offers an alternative set of business success principles built on giving and adding value to others. These laws can be applied to help businesses to increase sales and profits, and also to also improve relationships and success in life.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The “Five Laws of Stratospherical Success” that can greatly impact your business and personal life;
• How you can add value, touch lives, increase your influence, be real and receive with humility; and
• The insights via an interesting and easy-to-read fable.
Who should read this:
• Leaders and business executives
• Entrepreneurs and business owners
• People who wish to improve business results and relationships