By Eckhart Tolle
This book is a spiritual self-help guide to help us discover our true Being, release our pain and find deep inner peace. When we are intensely present in the Now, we respond from deep consciousness and flow with ease and joy in life. In so doing, we can better fulfill our outer purpose (to achieve goals and seek to create a better world), while fulfilling our inner purpose and truly changing the world at cause.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• How you have been enslaved by the illusion of time, sense of self and your mind;
• Useful exercises and tips to develop present-moment awareness, and a deeper connection with your Inner Being;
• How you can overcome fear, pain, and illnesses, to flow with joy and inner peace; and
• What it means to achieve enlightenment, and to concurrently fulfill your inner and outer purpose.
Who should read this:
• Anyone seeking spiritual growth, inner peace and enlightenment
• Those interested in mindfulness and meditative practices