THE COACHING HABIT: Say Less, Ask More & Change The Way You Lead Forever
By Michael Bungay Stanier
Coaching is increasingly recognized as an important aspect of leadership and development. Yet, most of us don’t receive nor deliver effective coaching. This book presents 7 key questions which capture the essence of coaching. You can use these questions to change how you engage others, manage your relationships, and guide your employees or co-workers to solve problems and develop themselves.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The 3 vicious cycles at the workplace and how to counter them with effective coaching;
• How to capture the essence of coaching with 7 coaching questions and how to apply them most effectively; and
• How to develop coaching habits and master the art of effective questioning to coach others for better outcomes.
Who should read this:
• Leaders and Business Executives
• Coaches, Trainers and People Developers