Improve your skills as a coach and leader to help others solve problems & develop themselves!
Coaching is increasingly recognized as an important aspect of leadership and development. Yet, most of us don’t receive nor deliver effective coaching. This book presents 7 key questions which capture the essence of coaching. You can use these questions to change how you engage others, manage your relationships, and guide your employees or co-workers to solve problems and develop themselves.
Here are some takeaways you can expect from this book:
• Understand the 3 vicious cycles at the workplace and how to counter them with effective coaching;
• Learn how to capture the essence of coaching with 7 coaching questions and how to apply them most effectively; and
• Find out how to develop coaching habits and master the art of effective questioning to coach others for better outcomes.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in pdf;
• A 12-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 12-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders and Business Executives
• Coaches, Trainers and People Developers
Key words/concepts covered: Coaching, Leadership, Management, Decision Making, People Development, Personal Effectiveness, Problem solving, Questions, The Coaching Habit, Michael Bungay Stanier