Find out how to master your life systems to create more with less!
Our world is made up of countless systems which can be separated and managed in smaller sub-systems. Yet, most of us aren’t harnessing the power of such systems. Instead, each time we encounter a new problem or crisis, we simply work longer and harder, eventually pushing ourselves to the brink of burnout and damaging our results and health. This book explains how you can see, dissect, analyze and perfect the systems in all aspects of your life, to multiply your results with much less effort and stress.
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Understand why a systemic approach can create better and more lasting results, and how you can start to adopt a systems mindset and master your life systems;
• Find out about the 3 sets of systems documents you must develop, and how to do so with the 3-part process to define your works, work your systems and maintain your systems; and
• Learn useful principles and tips you can apply to start improving result in all aspects of your work and life.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 25-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders and, Managers.
• Anyone who wishes to improve effectiveness, productivity and regain control of your time and life.
Key words/concepts covered: Success, Personal Development, Productivity, Personal Effectiveness, Systems Perspective, Systems Thinking, Work the System, Sam Carpenter
There are no reviews yet.