Learn the ultimate workflow to clear your head, get more done, and feel energized!
Getting Things Done (GTD) outlines a detailed workflow that allows you to have your cake and eat it – to be more relaxed, energized, yet accomplish more with less effort.
By getting “in the zone” and operating with a “mind like water”, you can now handle an overwhelming number of tasks with relaxed control.
Here are some of the key takeaways you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Find out how to setup your workflow to clear your head, process and organize your work most effectively;
• Gain strategies to review your work at different levels; and
• Learn powerful decision-making frameworks to make effective moment-to-moment, day-to-day and strategic decisions.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 12-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 22-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 12-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: David Allen, Getting Things Done, Personal Effectiveness, Productivity