GETTING THINGS DONE: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
By David Allen
Getting Things Done (GTD) is a detailed workflow that allows you to have your cake and eat it – to be more relaxed, energized, yet accomplish more with less effort. It helps you to get “in the zone” and operate with a “mind like water”, so you can handle an overwhelming number of tasks with relaxed control.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• How to set up your workflow to clear your head, process and organize your work most effectively;
• Strategies to review and prioritize your work at different levels; and
• Powerful decision-making frameworks to make effective moment-to-moment, day-to-day and strategic decisions.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers, and busy executives;
• Anyone feeling overwhelmed or wish to improve personal effectiveness and productivity.