By Chip Heath & Dan Heath
It can be hard to make lasting change in our companies, communities and our own lives, because of inherent conflict in our minds. This book shows us a 3-part framework that can help us to achieve desired change – at individual, organizational and societal levels – with significant results.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The surprising truths about people and change;
• A practical 3-part framework to achieve change at any level; and
• Powerful and effective tips to influence change by appealing to the rational mind, the emotional mind, and shaping the environment.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers, human resource professionals, change management professionals, and activists.
• Consultants, coaches and anyone who wants to learn about personal change or organizational change.
$9.97 – $13.97