Discover the 3 ingredients to unleash your inner drive and results!
Reward “good” behaviours and punish “bad” behaviours – that’s the carrot-and-stick approach to motivation that most of us are familiar with.
Drawing on four decades of scientific research on human motivation, Daniel H. Pink reveals the elements of true motivation – autonomy, mastery, and purpose – that can truly release people’s innate drive to improve productivity and fulfillment.
What you can gain from this book:
• Learn the optimal “operating system” for the 21st century;
• Uncover the 3 ingredients to unleash you and your team’s inner drive; and
• Find out how to use extrinsic rewards effectively, including the importance of “baseline rewards” and applying the right structure of extrinsic rewards to match the job.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 9-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 9-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Business, Daniel H Pink, Drive, Motivation, Personal Effectiveness, Personal Potential, Productivity