By Daniel Pink
Reward “good” behaviours and punish “bad” behaviours – that’s the carrot-and-stick approach to motivation that most of us are familiar with. Drawing on four decades of scientific research on human motivation, Daniel H. Pink reveals the elements of true motivation – autonomy, mastery, and purpose – that can truly release people’s innate drive to improve productivity and fulfillment.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The optimal motivational “operating system” for the 21st century;
• The 3 ingredients to unleash you and your team’s inner drive; and
• How to use extrinsic rewards effectively, including the importance of “baseline rewards” and applying the right structure of extrinsic rewards to match the job.
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, managers, and executives
• Educators, parents, consultants, coaches, and others involved in people-development
• Anyone interested in psychology, human motivation, and personal development
$9.97 – $13.97