Discover how to be well-liked and win people to your way of thinking.
Next to health, people’s next biggest interest is human relationships: to understand and get along with others, be well-liked and win people to their way of thinking. This book serves just that objective. Although it was first published in 1936, its principles and insights are timeless and are still powerful today for any situation that involves people.
Here’s are some powerful tips you’ll learn from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• 3 Fundamental Techniques in handling people;
• 6 ways to make people like you;
• How to win people to your way of thinking; and
• How to change people without giving offense or arousing resentment.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page infographic or graphic summary in pdf;
• A 12-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 17-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page infographic or graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 12-page text summary in pdf.
Keywords: Dale Carnegie, How to Win Friends and Influence People, Influence, People Skills, Relationships, personal development