Learn how to Create Extraordinary Results through Exemplary Leadership
“Everything rises and falls on leadership.” In our rapidly-changing world, great leadership has become all the more vital to inspire, mobilize, empower and unite people to solve problems and build extraordinary organizations.
This bundle provides a blend of key principles behind outstanding leadership, as well as practical tools and tips for crucial leadership roles like visioning, coaching, communication and management. It’s an essential toolkit for anyone in a leadership position, or wishes to become a more effective leader and manager.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this bundle:
• Learn how to unite and mobilize people, to turn challenges into successes and create extraordinary results;
• Know the 5 Principles of Exemplary Leadership, including how to Model the Way, Inspire a Shared Vision, Challenge the Process, Enable Others to Act; and Encourage the Heart;
• Learn the 21 core leadership principles to become a more powerful and effective leader;
• Be aware of common management & leadership pitfalls to avoid, and discover 3 powerful secrets that’ll help you to concurrently achieve better results, have more time for yourself, and empower your team to be more effective and fulfilled;
• Gain insights into the 12 dichotomies of leadership that pull you in opposing directions, and how you can master the delicate balance to be a truly effective leader; and
• Find out how you can use the 5 languages of workplace appreciation to improve motivation, retention and business success.
This summary bundle (worth $84) includes:
• 6x text summaries in pdf;
• 6x audio summaries in mp3; and
• 6x infographic summaries in pdf.
Get all 6 book summaries at only $47!
Keywords: Leadership, Management, Coaching, Influence, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, The 5 Languages of Appreciation, The Leadership Challenge, The New One Minute Manager, The Coaching Habit, The Dichotomy of Leadership, Kerry Patterson, John Maxwell, Gary Chapman, Paul White, Ken Blanchard, Spencer Johnson, Jocko Willink, Leif Babin, Michael Bungay Stanier
There are no reviews yet.