Become a more powerful and effective leader with these 21 Leadership Principles!
“Everything rises and falls on leadership.”
The book covers 21 principles that help you to become a more powerful and effective leader, based on Maxwell’s insights from over 40 years of leadership successes, mistakes, and observations of leaders in business, politics, sports, military etc.
For each of these 21 Leadership Laws, Maxwell includes recommended actions that you can apply immediately to start improving your leadership and influence on multiple fronts.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• An 18-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 30-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• An 18-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders and Management Executives
• Anyone interested to improve your leadership and influence.
Keywords/concepts covered: Leadership skills, Law of Addition, Law of Attraction, Law of Buy-In, Law of Connection, Law of Empowerment, Law of Explosive Growth, Law of Influence, Law of Intuition, Law of Legacy, Law of Magnetism, Law of Navigation, Law of Priorities, Law of Process, Law of Respect, Law of Sacrifice, Law of Solid Ground, Law of the Big Mo, Law of the Inner Circle, Law of the Lid, Law of the Picture, Law of Timing, Law of Victory, John Maxwell, Leadership, Personal Effectiveness, Personal Development, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
Nick Woodall –
A good book on leadership. Worth reading. [Review from Goodreads]
omondi onyango –