Build winning teams & cultures that thrive in a new dynamic world
Our world is changing rapidly. Do traditional organizational models still work? How can you build strong tribes, synergistic teams and a winning culture? What organizational structures and tools can you apply to build cohesive, adaptable teams?
This bundle equips you with insights, frameworks and tools for building winning teams and organizations in our dynamic new world. It’s an essential toolkit for leaders who’re responsible for team building and organizational development.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this bundle:
• Find out why traditional organizations are no longer suited for a complex, unpredictable and fast-changing environments, and how you can develop teams that are dynamic, agile yet integrated;
• Understand how evolution in human consciousness and psychological development have affected organizational models, and how you can build dream organizations with sustainable growth, no silos/infighting, and allow people to do thrive and fulfill their calling;
• Discover the 3 critical skills behind great cultures and extraordinary teams, which allow groups to perform synergistically to deliver results beyond the sum of their individual parts;
• Uncover the top factors that cripple teams, and convert them into 5 sets of essential behaviors for team success, including building trust, mastering conflict, achieving commitment, embracing accountability, and focusing on results;
• Find out how to identify and nurture ideal team players with 3 key virtues to make it easier for them to embrace the 5 critical behaviors; and
• See some of these ideas come to life as you learn the powerful philosophies and strategies behind Google’s success, understand why/how they build a “high-freedom culture”, learn how they attract and manage global talents.
This summary bundle (worth $84) includes:
• 6x text summaries in pdf;
• 6x audio summaries in mp3; and
• 6x infographic summaries in pdf.
Get all 6 book summaries at only $47!
Keywords: Teamwork, Team Building, Culture, Organizational Development, Reinventing Organizations, The Culture Code, Work Rules!, Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team, The Ideal Team Player, Team of Teams, Frederic Laloux, General Stanley McChrystal, Daniel Coyle, Patrick Lencioni, Laszlo Bock