By Harry Beckwith
Sales and Marketing is at the heart of any company’s survival. And today, most companies—including McDonalds, Federal Express, American Express, Levi’s—are selling services, not products. Services are inherently more invisible than products, and call for a different sales & marketing approach. The book offers more than 100 tips and insights on how to sell services effectively.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The 3 fundamentals to address before you start your marketing;
• Useful dos and don’ts about surveys and research;
• Insights about planning pitfalls and marketing silos;
• How your prospects think, and how to think about your positioning and focus, and how to nurture and keep your clients; and
• Useful tips for more effective pricing, naming, branding, and communication.
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, marketing and sales professionals;
• Anyone interested in learning about business development and services sales and marketing.
$9.97 – $13.97