Sell your services more effectively with more than 100 marketing tips & insights!
Sales and Marketing is at the heart of any company’s survival. And today, most companies – including McDonalds, Federal Express, American Express, Levi’s – are selling services, not products. Services are inherently more invisible than products, and call for a different sales & marketing approach.
The book offers more than 100 tips and insights – for business owners, sales or marketing people – on how to sell services effectively.
Here are some marketing insights that you can expect to get from the book:
• Know the 3 fundamentals to address before you start your marketing;
• Learn useful dos and don’ts about surveys and research;
• Gain insights about planning pitfalls and marketing silos;
• Discover how your prospects think, and how to think about your positioning and focus, and how to nurture and keep your clients; and
• Learn useful tips for more effective pricing, naming, branding, and communication.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 12-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 12-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Business, Communication, Harry Beckwith, Sales & Marketing, Selling the Invisible, Services marketing