By Malcolm Gladwell
Why do some ideas, behaviour or products start epidemics while others don’t? How do you curb a rampant epidemic, or start a positive campaign that spreads like wildfire? In this book, Malcolm Gladwell addresses these question and explains the 3 “rules of epidemics” that determine whether something will spread like wildfire.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• Who are the 3 groups of people to focus your resources on, when starting a campaign;
• What to look out for when crafting your message; and
• The power of context and what are the conducive factors to aid your campaign.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, marketers, advertisers and communications professionals; and
• Anyone who’s interested in social sciences and behavioral economics.
$9.97 – $13.97