By Simon Sinek
Great leaders and organizations can create sustainable change because they inspire others. In the process, they create loyal followers who stick with them through thick and thin, so they can create success again and again. In this book, Sinek explains what it means to start with WHY, and how it can create true, lasting success for you and your business.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The limitation of the Carrots-and-Sticks approach and why great leaders Start with Why;
• The concept of The Golden Circle, and what it means to communicate from inside-out; and
• How to align your “Why”, “How” and “What” to build loyal followers and lasting success.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers, marketing and communications professionals; and
• Anyone who wants to improve their leadership, influence, or communication skills
$9.97 – $13.97