Start with WHY to create lasting success for your business!
Great leaders and organizations can create sustainable change because they inspire others. In the process, they create loyal followers who stick with them through thick and thin, so they can create success again and again. In this book, Sinek explains what it means to start with WHY, and how it can create true, lasting success for you and your business.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• The limitation of the Carrots-and-Sticks approach and why great leaders Start with Why;
• The concept of The Golden Circle, and what it means to communicate from inside-out; and
• How to align your “Why”, “How” and “What” to build loyal followers and lasting success.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 12-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 24-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 12-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now![Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Brand Loyalty, Change Management, Communication, Influence, Leadership, Marketing, Motivation, Simon Sinek, Start with Why
This book was alright, for non-fiction, I guess. I totally buy what he’s dishing out, but….I would’ve found the book more helpful if it was skewed the other way: 97% devoted to identifying your personal WHY. Like with practical questionnaires and thought-starters and exercises, filters for testing whether it’s a good/real WHY…really practical shit to help me find my WHY. [Review extracted from GoodReads]
Start with Why is one of my all time favorite Ted Talks. This book is a longer version of the same concept. [Review from Goodreads]