Find out how you can build a billion-dollar business, be happy and fulfilled!
In this fun and easy-to-read book, Tony Hsieh shares how he built Zappos from nothing to its eventual sale (or marriage) to Amazon for $1.2 billion, and aligned his business with his passions and purpose in life.
It’s an entertaining read, and a valuable case to:
• Gain insights on how to develop a successful start-up;
• Learn how Zappos grew its billion-dollar business foundations with Customer Service, Culture, and Employee Development;
• Find out how to create a happy workplace that generates sustainable returns for employees and the company; and
• Discover how to follow your passions to create your own path to success.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 12-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 20-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and<
• A 12-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs
• CEOs and Business Leaders
• Managers responsible for HR, L&D, and customer service
• Anyone seeking greater personal fulfillment, happiness and purpose in life•
Key words/concepts covered: Business, Entrepreneurship, Company Culture, Customer Service, Life Purpose, Passion, Connectedness, Core Values, Delivering Happiness, Tony Hsieh, Training, Learning & Development, Biography, Case Study, Zappos