Discover the one simple discipline that can turn around any aspect of your life!
The Slight Edge is a philosophy, a new way of thinking, to help us to make simple daily choices and take small actions. These add up to create a compound effect to deliver the lives we desire.
If you are prepared to start with just one simple, daily discipline and consistently apply the 7 Slight Edge principles, you can turn around any aspect of your life in just a few years!
In this book, you’ll uncover:
• The Secret Ingredient to Massive Success (and why most people fail)
• The Two Life Paths that you are on – whether you consciously choose it or not
• The 7 Slight Edge principles that can transform your life
• How to master your life by Closing the Gap, Harnessing the 5 Sources of Power, Focusing on Philosophy, and Leveraging Continuous Learning
• The 4 foundational steps to Goal Setting; and
• The 4 simple steps to start Living the Slight Edge.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 9-page text/graphic summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 9-page text/graphic summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Anyone who’s ready to make positive changes
• Those seeking motivation / want to break out of procrastination
Key concepts covered: success philosophy, success principles, compound effect, plant-cultivate-harvest, life-paths, mastering your life, closing the gap, momentum, habit, reflection, celebration, completion, continuous learning, goal-setting, happiness, Jeff Olson, The Slight Edge, personal development, personal effectiveness, success philosophy