Learn how to deliver strong financial performance and success through Exemplary Leadership!
Based on 30 years of researching leaders at their personal best, Kouzes and Posner found 5 Practices of Exemplary Leadership. These practices are crucial for uniting and mobilizing people to turn challenges into successes and create extraordinary results.
Find out how you can:
• Model the Way;
• Inspire a Shared Vision;
• Challenge the Process;
• Enable Others to Act; and
• Encourage the Heart
To create truly outstanding results for your organization.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders and Management Executives
• Anyone interested in improving your leadership/influence, build an outstanding organization, and/or to make a positive difference.
Some Questions addressed:
• How do I inspire a shared vision and rally people behind a common goal?
• How can we achieve extraordinary results as an organization?
• What do outstanding leaders do that others don’t?
• How can I find my inner voice and lead effectively by example?
• How can I empower my people, build competence and foster collaboration?
• How can I encourage risk-taking, innovation and initiative?
Keywords/concepts covered: Exemplary Leadership, 5 Leadership Practices, role-modeling, shared values, vision, common purpose, motivation, enlist others, get buy-in, take initiative, innovate, experimentation, empowerment, collaboration, teamwork, autonomy, people development, recognition, Learning & Development, Leadership, Management, Culture, Barry Posner, James Kouzes, Organizational Success, The Leadership Challenge, Business Strategy