Use this self-coaching guide to unlock your potential and become the best leader you can be!
Exemplary leaders are a vital asset in any organization. This is a powerful self-coaching guide to help you take charge of your own leadership development and become the best leader you can be. It builds on the ideas from the best-selling “The Leadership Challenge”, with additional tips that you can use to coach yourself and hone your leadership skills.
Here are the key takeaways you can expect from the book:
• Learn the 5 myths of leadership and the 3 foundations that allow anyone to be a leader; and
• Get practical tips and self-coaching action steps to build the 5 leadership fundamentals: To Build belief, strive for excellence, challenge yourself, engage support and practice deliberately.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97):
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf;
• A 15-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 27-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Aspiring and emerging leaders
• Coaches and trainers
• HR professionals or leadership developers.
Key words/concepts covered: Book Summary, Foundations of Leadership, Leadership Fundamentals, Personal Development, Self-coaching guide, The Leadership Challenge, Barry Posner, James Kouzes, Learning Leadership