By Dale Carnegie & Associates
Dale Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and Influence People, published in 1936, laid out powerful and timeless principles of human communications that have impacted millions. This book reviews ideas from the original book, with tips on how to apply them in today’s digital age.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The difference between the meaning and media of your communication;
• How to convey your message effectively, and multiply it using media; and
• Powerful insights into the fundamentals of people relations and influence and how they can be applied to the digital age. This include: tips on how to engage people, how to earn others’ trust, how to make a lasting impression, and how to lead change without resistance or resentment.
Who should read this:
• Marketers, communications professionals, and social media users;
• Leaders, managers, and executives; and
• Anyone who wants to improve their communication and interpersonal skills–both online and offline.