Stand out as a leader and build rich, trusting and lasting relationships, in the digital age.
Dale Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and Influence People, published in 1936, laid out powerful and timeless principles of human communications that have impacted millions. This book reviews ideas from the original book, with tips on how to apply them in today’s digital age.
Here are some highlights of what you can gain from the book:
• Understand the difference between the meaning and media of your communication. Learn how to convey your message effectively, and multiply it using media; and
• Gain powerful insights into the fundamentals of people relations and influence and how they can be applied to the digital age – Get tips on how to engage people, how to earn others’ trust, how to make a lasting impression, and how to lead change without resistance or resentment.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf;
• A 13-page text/graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 22-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf; and
• A 13-page text/graphic summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Brent Cole, Dale Carnegie, How to Win Friends and Influence People in the Digital Age, Influence, Leadership, People Skills