By Napoleon Hill
This book is based on more than 20 years of Napoleon Hill’s research on 500 of the most successful people in business. It can be considered the grandfather of personal development books, and has been a major influence on many billionaires and famous personalities like Oprah Winfrey, Larry Ellison, Andrew Tan, Lana Del Rey, Bruce Lee and more.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• Why “thoughts are things” and how they can translate into riches or other material successes;
• The 13 timeless principles for success; and
• The 6 proven steps to riches.
Who should read this:
• Anyone who wishes to develop wealth consciousness, and achieve greater successes in life
• Personal development enthusiasts and those interested in success principles, the subconscious mind, and unlocking hidden potential
$9.97 – $13.97