Learn the Strategies & Tools to Attract your Ideal Customers and Close the Sale
Sales and marketing are basically about identifying your ideal customers, building trust and rapport and moving them into action. This bundle covers various strategies, frameworks and tools to help you gain clarity on your sales & marketing messages, craft compelling messages that stick, find and sell more effectively to your ideal B-to-B and B-to-C customers. These are essential tools for anyone in business development, sales & marketing roles.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this bundle:
• Learn the proven, timeless marketing principles to position and brand your business so you’re the top of your customers’ minds and poised for long-term success.
• Learn powerful communication tips, including how to pack more ideas into 1 compact line, grab your audience’s attention, sustain their interest, make your idea clear and believable, and make people care about it.
• Understand how customers think, and learn a powerful 7-part framework to craft a compelling storyline that will capture the attention of your ideal customers;
• Uncover the 6 SUCCESs principles to create “sticky” messages that are understood, remembered, and have a long-term impact;
• Discover how you can tailor your marketing strategies to reach a wider audience, then identify and secure the ideal buyers who’ll massively increase your profits;
• Understand the differences between products and services, and learn marketing tips & insights to sell services more effectively; and
• Find out how the B-to-B sales landscape has changed, and learn the most effective approach for closing complex, high-value B2B sales.
This summary bundle (worth $84) includes:
• 6x text summaries in pdf;
• 6x audio summaries in mp3; and
• 6x infographic summaries in pdf.
Get all 6 book summaries at only $47!
Keywords: Sales & Marketing, Made to Stick, Selling the Invisible, Building a StoryBrand, The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing, The Ultimate Sales Machine, The Challenger Sale, Harry Beckwith, Chip Heath, Dan Heath, Matthew Dixon, Brent Adamson, Chet Holmes, Donald Miller, Al Ries, Jack Trout