By Jim Collins
The book addresses the questions: Can a “good” company make the transition to be “great”? And if so, how? Through extensive research and analysis of some 1,435 “good” companies, Collins and his team found several timeless principles that helped a small group of 11 companies to break away from the rest and become”great”, consistently outperforming the market by at least 3 times. The 11 companies are: Abbott, Circuit City, Fannie Mae, Gillette, Kimberly-Clark, Kroger, Nucor, Philip Morris, Pitney Bowes, Walgreens, and Wells Fargo.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The 6 secret ingredients that helped 11 companies to make a leap from good to great and outperform the market by at least 3 times over 15 years;
• The specific strategies and elements of leadership, market niche, mindset, innovation, people, and culture that set these companies apart; and
• How the various ingredients come together to create unstoppable momentum, propelling the companies to greatness.
Who should read this:
• CEOs and Business Leaders
• Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
• Consultants, strategists, and anyone interested in business strategy
$9.97 – $13.97