Discover the secret formula to make the leap from good to great!
The book addresses the questions: Can a “good” company make the transition to be “great”? And if so, how?
Through extensive research and analysis of some 1,435 “good” companies, Collins and his team found several timeless principles that helped a small group of 11 companies to break away from the rest and become”great”, consistently outperforming the market by at least 3 times. The 11 companies are: Abbott, Circuit City, Fannie Mae, Gillette, Kimberly-Clark, Kroger, Nucor, Philip Morris, Pitney Bowes, Walgreens, and Wells Fargo.
This book is packed with powerful ideas that any business leader or entrepreneur should know:
• Discover the 6 secret ingredients that helped 11 companies to make a leap from good to great and outperform the market by at least 3 times over 15 years;
• Learn the specific strategies and elements of leadership, market niche, mindset, innovation, people, and culture that set these companies apart; and
• Find out how the various ingredients come together to create unstoppable momentum, propelling the companies to greatness.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 12-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 12-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• CEOs and Business Leaders
• Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
• Consultants/ Strategists
Some Questions addressed:
• Why do some companies thrive and others don’t?
• How to build sustainable performance?
• What type of people and leadership are needed for long-term organizational success?
• How to identify the right business niche/focus/sweetspot?
• What type of technology should we invest in?
• How do we build a resilient culture that’s both disciplined and dynamic?
Key words/concepts covered: Culture of Discipline, Ethic of entrepreneurship, First Who…Then What, Hedgehog Concept, Level 5 Leaders, Personal Humility, Professional Will, Stockdale Paradox, Technology accelerators, The Doom Loop, The Flywheel, Business Strategy, Organizational Success, Culture, Entrepreneurship, Good to Great, Jim Collins, Leadership