Get inspired by Nike’s startup journey!
Many business books suggest that to build a successful business, you need a winning team, great leadership, a grand vision, and a robust strategy which you systematically roll out. Nike’s founder, Phil Knight, shows us otherwise. In these memoirs, he shares vivid accounts of his journey from 1962 as a fresh graduate to 1980 when Nike went public.
Here’s what you can expect to takeaway from this book:
• Get a rare glimpse of how Nike really began, how the founding team translated a Crazy Idea into a business and the range of mistakes and seemingly-insurmountable challenges that the team had to overcome;
• Get to know the key people who shaped Nike, and how a team of misfits survived crushing setbacks to transform an industry; and
• Get inspired to never give up in your business, and to find your calling in life.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 27-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs, business owners and leaders
• Nike fans, shoe dogs, and anyone who’s seeking your calling in life
Key words/concepts covered: Business, Entrepreneurship, Startup, Empowerment, Innovation, Case Study, Story, Memoir, Passion, Culture, Determination, Business Challenges, Nike, Blue Ribbon, Shoe Dog, Phil Knight
There are no reviews yet.