What does it take to build a successful business, and where should you start? Whether you’re planning to start a micro-business for cashflow, or build a business to sell, this bundle addresses some of the fatal startup errors which you can avoid, and the key foundations needed to build a business that supports your personal dreams and goals. A must-read for any startup entrepreneur or small business owner!
• Discover the entrepreneurial myth that blindsides most entrepreneurs, and understand what’s really required of you as a business founder;
• Learn what it really means to work “on” your business and not “in” it, so you can fulfill your vision and life goals, rather than become a slave to your business;
• Come face to face with some tough questions about your business, including the viability of your business idea, and whether you have started on the right footing;
• Become aware of your (untested) assumptions and how they can derail you. Learn the difference between “guessing” and “experimenting”;
• Learn the proven approach to steer your product development & innovation efforts, measure your learning and progress, and know whether you’re on the right path;
• Find out how to build the right foundations for your business, and various approaches you can take, e.g. starting a small venture alongside your current job/ business, building a micro-business as an extension of who you are, or building the next Google, PayPal, Marriott or Uber; and
• Learn important business concepts like niche, value-creation, customer segmentation, and the specific steps involved in launching a business.
This summary bundle (worth $84) includes:
• 6x text summaries in pdf;
• 6x audio summaries in mp3; and
• 6x infographic summaries in pdf.
Get all 6 sets of summaries at only $47!
Best for: Aspiring entrepreneurs, startups, and new business owners.