Find out how to Start and Grow Business, Have Fun, and Make a Difference!
In this book, business magnate Sir Richard Branson shares his experiences, advice and insights about business and leadership, including how he successfully built the Virgin Group, empowers people, and lives life to the fullest.
Here are some takeaways you can expect from the book:
• Learn the key business principles and philosophies behind Branson and Virgin’s success;
• Get tips and perspectives on how to empower and bring out the best in your people, develop your customer services and brand, and improve your management and communication skills;
• Find out how the Virgin Group decides whether to take up business opportunities, and how it handles innovation, learning, and intrapreneurship to constantly reinvent markets;
• Learn how to start and grow your business, including how to fund your business and pitch to investors;
• Discover how Branson manages to have fun, manage his time and balance his personal/family life with his numerous businesses and commitments. .
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf;
• A 15-page text/graphic summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf; and
• A 15-page text/graphic summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Business leaders and managers
• Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and anyone aspiring to start a business
Keywords/ Key concepts covered: Management, Leadership, Business, Entrepreneurship, Starting a business, Growing a business, Innovation, Failure, Risk, Learning, People-Management, Communications, Intrapreneurship, Investment, How to pitch to investors, Customer Service, Brand Awareness, Marketing, Publicity, Fun, Culture, Time-Management, Like a Virgin, Richard Branson