Find out how you can build a business that can be sold!
Most business owners put in years of hard work, only to end up with a job that they are stuck with. Gerber’s bestselling “The E-Myth” and “The E-Myth Revisited” focus on helping business owners to think differently about their business. This latest book takes it beyond the E-Myth to focus on how to start and build a scalable business that can be sold.
What you can expect to learn from from the book:
• Why you’re probably a “Company of One” and why you should build a “Company of 1,000”;
• Why you’ve been focusing on the wrong customers and business models;
• How to think about why you exist – your dream, vision, purpose and mission;
• Know the interconnected components that make up your Franchise Prototype (Client Fulfillment System, + Client Acquisition System), Turnkey Management System, and Turnkey Leadership System.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• An 11-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• An 11-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs
• Business Owners/ SME CEOs
Some Questions addressed:
• How do I build a business that can be sold?
• What’s the difference between my retail customer and my strategic customer?
• How do I define my Dream, Vision, Mission and Purpose?
Key words/concepts covered: starting a business, growing a business, selling a business, exit strategy, entrepreneurship, growing from 1 to 1000, vision, mission, purpose, dream, client fulfilment system, client acquisition system, turnkey management system, turnkey leadership system, Beyond the Emyth, Michael Gerber