BEYOND THE EMYTH: The Evolution of an Enterprise From a Company of One to a Company of 1,000
By Michael E. Gerber
Most business owners put in years of hard work, only to end up with a job that they are stuck with. Michael Gerber’s bestselling “The E-Myth” and “The E-Myth Revisited” focus on helping business owners to think differently about their business. This book takes it beyond the E-Myth to focus on how to start and build a scalable business that can be sold.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• Why you’re probably a “Company of One” and why you should build a “Company of 1,000”;
• Why you’ve been focusing on the wrong customers and business models;
• How to think about why you exist – your dream, vision, purpose and mission;
• The interconnected components that make up your Franchise Prototype (Client Fulfillment System, + Client Acquisition System), Turnkey Management System, and Turnkey Leadership System.
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs
• Business Owners and CEOs of small/medium businesses