By Michael Gerber
80% of businesses fail within the first 5 years, and 80% of the survivors fail in the next 5 years. This book explains why small businesses fail, and how to overcome common mistakes in business, so you can build a successful business that not only works, but is also deeply rewarding for you and your stakeholders.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The myth of “true-blue entrepreneurs”. Most businesses are started by people who used to work for other people, and you must learn to manage 3 personalities in you—the “Entrepreneur”, the “Manager” and the “Technician”.
• How to build a small business that works using the “business format franchise”, and to duplicate it consistently, so you’re are working on your business and not in it.
• The 6 rules for a successful, duplicable business; and
• The 7 step process to develop a successful business that’s aligned with your life goals.
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs
• Business Owners and CEOs of small and medium businesses
$9.97 – $13.97