Discover how to stay relevant in face of unexpected competition.
Why do good, successful companies that do all the “right” things still fail or lose their market leadership in face of unexpected competition?
The book answers this question, and shows how the same (good) practices that lead to a business’ success can eventually lead to its demise – this is the innovator’s dilemma. The book proposes a set of rules that CEOs, entrepreneurs and managers can apply to solve this dilemma.
Why this is a must-read for corporate leaders and technology companies:
• Find out how disruptive technologies can render your business irrelevant, and how you can identify them;
• Learn how sound management principles also create blind spots that lead to your demise;
• Uncover strategies and moves to deal with pertinent issues of resource allocation, investment, research, and capability development, when faced with competition from disruptive technologies; and
• Find out how you can proactively develop disruptive technologies of your own to shape your industry.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 12-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 12-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Business Strategy, Clayton M. Christensen, Innovation, Technology, The Innovator’s Dilemma