The human brain is extremely powerful, yet we can get blind-sided by certain biases and impulses. How can we concurrently unleash our creative potential and manage our mental gaps to solve problems and develop breakthrough ideas? This bundle equips you with an understanding of the human brain and its heuristics/biases and provides a range of concepts and tools to help you make better decisions, and develop more creative solutions.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this bundle:
• Understand how your brain works, learn its biases, mental shortcuts and errors of judgement errors, so you can shape how you think and make better decisions;
• Discover how geniuses like Leonardo da Vinci could simultaneously be an artist, architect, scientist, inventor, engineer, cook and musician; Learn the 7 principles to model his creativity and learning skills;
• Learn a powerful technique to conduct your thoughts like an orchestra, so you can explore different perspectives to a complex situation or challenge, and improve you and your team’s thinking productivity;
• Find out how ordinary people can nurture and champion original ideas to make an impact, and how you can manage the risks of originality to improve your chances of innovating successfully;
• Uncover the power of questions as a discovery tool, and learn the 3-part innovative questioning framework to help structure thinking for change and innovation; and
• Learn how to manage your mental filters, overcome your 10 “dramatic instincts” and develop a fact-based perspective to make better decisions.
This summary bundle (worth $84) includes:
• 6x text summaries in pdf;
• 6x audio summaries in mp3; and
• 6x infographic summaries in pdf.
Get all 6 book summaries at only $47!
Best For: (i) People who wish to improve their learning abilities, creativity, problem-solving and critical thinking skills, and (ii) Those who’re interested in cognitive biases, neuroscience, and psychology.