Improve thought productivity, creativity and make better decisions!
“Six Thinking Hats®” is a powerful technique that helps us to explore different perspectives towards a complex situation or challenge. It simplifies thinking by creating focus on one thing at a time, and allows us to engineer switches in thinking without offending others.
It has been proven to significantly reduce meeting times, improve the quality and speed of brain-storming and decision-making, and improve thinking productivity.
Here’s what you can learn from this powerful book:
• Learn the concept of “Parallel Thinking” and how you can improve the quality of thinking and decisions while saving time;
• Discover how you can integrate facts and intuition, optimism and caution, processes and creativity, in a structured way for sound decision-making; and
• Find out how you can effect a change in behaviour using this method, without offending people.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 9-page text summary in pdf; and
• An 18-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 9-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Creativity, Change Management, Brainstorming, Learning and Development, Personal Development, Decision-Making, Teamwork, Six Thinking Hats, Edward de Bono