By Adam Grant
“Originals” are the handful of people in this world who dare to think differently, and as a result, bring about major breakthroughs and massive impact. In this book, Adam Grant shows us that that Originals are actually ordinary people, that creativity can be nurtured, and anyone can champion original ideas to make an impact. By studying why/how Originals succeed and fail, we can gain insights on how to improve our own chances of innovating successfully.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The truths behind Original ideas and why they succeed or fail;
• How you can manage the risks of originality, more effectively generate and select good ideas, pitch and champion your ideas in a way that appeals to your audience, manage negative emotions like fear of change/loss, anger, and win over partners to support your idea; and
• The strategies to nurture originality in children and unlock creativity at the workplace.
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, entrepreneurs, and innovators
• Educators, parents, coaches and people developers
$9.97 – $13.97