Learn how you can think differently and make your own creative breakthroughs!
“Originals” are the handful of people in this world who dare to think differently, and as a result, bring about major breakthroughs and massive impact. In this book, Adam Grant shows us that that Originals are actually ordinary people, that creativity can be nurtured, and anyone can champion original ideas to make an impact. By studying why/how Originals succeed and fail, we can gain insights on how to improve our own chances of innovating successfully.
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from this book:
• Uncover the truths behind Original ideas and why they succeed or fail;
• Find out how you can manage the risks of originality, more effectively generate and select good ideas, pitch and champion your ideas in a way that appeals to your audience, manage negative emotions like fear of change/loss, anger, and win over partners to support your idea; and
• Discover strategies to nurture originality in children and unlock creativity at the workplace.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, entrepreneurs, and innovators
• Educators, parents, coaches and people developers
Key words/concepts covered: Creativity, Innovation, Problem-Solving, Originality, Ideas Generation, Brainstorming, Ideas Selection, Pitching Ideas, Getting Buy-in, Alliances, Success, Personal Development, Originals, Adam Grant