The book presents a holistic and principle-centered approach to achieve success through positive change from within. Stephen Covey’s 7 habits are defined based on a review of some 200 years of success literature, and his ideas still form the foundation for many personal development books and programs today.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• How to improve your capacity to deliver your desired results;
• How to develop character, self-mastery, and form trusting relationships with healthy emotional bank accounts; and
• How to achieve an upward growth spiral through the 7 habits.
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, managers, and executives at all levels of the organization;
• Anyone interested in improving personal effectiveness and productivity
$9.97 – $13.97