Use this blueprint to start a meaningful, profitable business that you love.
With technology today, it’s much faster, easier and cheaper to build a small business. This book presents a blueprint to help you start your own micro-business – one that can coexist with whatever you’re currently doing, and/or eventually replace your traditional job.
The big idea is, you can do something meaningful that you love, make money while doing it, and define your own future and freedom. Here’s what you can expect to learn:
• Find out about the “point of convergence” that will determine your business success;
• Understand how to create value and define your new customer demographics;
• Use the step-by-step guide to launch your business, including doing your 1-page business plan, doing self-promotion, launching your product or service, leveraging and deciding your growth or exit strategies
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 22-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now![Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Chris Guillebeau, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Microbusinesses, Product Development, Product Testing, Sales, The $100 Startup