By Louise Hay
This was one of the pioneers in self-help books. Louise Hay provides insights into the relationship between mind and body, and shows how limiting thoughts, beliefs and negative emotions affect us and are linked to our physical diseases. With the right mental work, we can turn around or create positive outcomes in any area that we desire.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• How to do mental housecleaning, let go of the past and overcome your natural resistance to change;
• The ways to build your new life with the right thoughts, self-approval, and a holistic approach to your mental and emotional wellness;
• How to “listen” to your body through its eases and dis-eases; and
• A series of affirmations, exercises and treatments as if you were personally guided by Hay in a consultation.
Who should read this:
• Healers, therapists, professionals involved in holistic wellness;
• People facing challenges with physical, mental, and emotional health;
• Anyone interested in personal development, affirmations, spiritual growth, alternative treatments
$9.97 – $13.97