Gain powerful insights to become a more effective CEO or business owner!
Owning a business or being a CEO may seem enviable, but in reality, it’s full of challenges. The hardest thing is, there are no fixed formulas you can follow. In this book, Ben Horowitz, a respected and experienced entrepreneur and venture capitalist, offers practical tips and advice for dealing with the “hard things” in business that have no clear answers.
Here are some powerful business and management tips you can expect from the book:
• Get a glimpse of the “hard things” that come with building and running a business, including what it means to build something from nothing, run out of cash & face bankruptcy, lay off people & fire executives/friends, keep people motivated during a crisis, find solutions in impossible situations, and rebuild a business after it collapses; and
• Learn important tips on building a business, including how to hire the right people, introduce training in a startup, and how to scale and manage a growing company (e.g. avoiding “management debt”, managing politics, scaling the business etc.); and
• Find out what it takes to survive and hold the company together when things fall apart, including how to manage your mindspace as the CEO, why you should tell things as they are, how to lay off people or fire senior executives; and
• Understand the differences between a “wartime” vs “peacetime” CEO, and how to become a better CEO.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf;
• A 14-page text/graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 26-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf; and
• A 14-page text/graphic summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• CEOs and leaders/executives
• Entrepreneurs and business owners
Keywords/Key concepts covered: Business, Entrepreneurship, Management, Mental Strength, Culture, Scaling your Business, Hiring, Training, Crisis, Startup, IPO, The Hard Thing about Hard Things, Ben Horowitz