Learn the proven approach to improve innovation success and minimize waste in your business startup or established organization!
Each time startups and innovations fail, huge amounts of money, time, passion, and skill are wasted. Yet, with the right processes, their success could be greatly improved. Find out how you can develop new products or services successfully under conditions of great uncertainty, reduce wastage, and build an adaptive organization that can thrive in a rapidly changing world.
In this book, you’ll find out how you can systematically steer your startup toward your desired destination. Some powerful takeaways include:
• Discover the 5 Lean-Startup Principles, and how to apply lean thinking to the process of continuous innovation;
• How to identify the leap-of-faith assumptions that could make or break your business, build a Minimum Viable Product, measure your learning and progress, and know when to persevere on your current path or pivot to a new path; and
• With the right foundations are in place, find out how you can accelerate your progress, and build an adaptive organization with ongoing innovation.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Business, Business Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Organizational Learning, Product Development, The Lean Startup, Eric Ries