Use this powerful self-assessment process to identify how to improve your organization’s performance!
Besides profitability, how do we know if our organization is well-managed? How do we evaluate the performance of non-profit organizations? This book provides a self-assessment process to address crucial fundamentals of what you are doing, why you are doing it, and what you must do to improve your organization’s performance.
From this book, you’ll learn:
• The importance of self-assessment;
• The 5 fundamental questions that any organization must address; and
• 8 milestones that any organization will encounter on the path to become truly effective.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in pdf;
• A 10-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 10-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Business, Business Strategy, Frances Hesselbein, James Kouzes, Jim Collins, Judith Rodin, Leadership, Peter F. Drucker, Philip Kotler, The Five Most Important Questions, V. Kasturi Rangan